The downstairs accommodation consists of:
• A comfortable lounge/T.V. room for general use of young people.
• Staff office
• A conservatory/dining room
• Additional lounge / recreation area
• Shower room / WC, wash basin
• Bedroom 2, large front room retaining the homes characteristics
The first floor accommodation consists of:
• 4 young people’s bedrooms, all large, single occupancy.
• 1 staff sleep-in room
• 1 young person’s bathroom with a bath, shower, toilet and wash basin
• 1 shower room, WC, wash basin
• 1 Young person’s bedroom
Attached to the main house is the ‘annex’ consisting of:
• Annex bedroom 1 with sitting room and en-suite bathroom
• Large utility room
Young people are encouraged to personalise their room and have choice of feature wall decorations. All soft furnishings and bedding are flame retardant to promote fire safety. Young people have a choice of either doing their homework in the dining room, the secondary lounge or in their own bedroom.
Outside the home:
The home has a fenced garden to the front, side and rear secluded patio. The garden offers a well sized area of lawn, a patio area with a barbeque and seating. The garden has well established shrubs and fencing to provide extra privacy.